2022 Stewardship Commitment Card
The Prayer of Stewardship
2022 Stewardship Commitment
As Orthodox Christians, we are called upon to be good stewards of all the gifts God has bestowed on us. Our stewardship commitment to our church should be an expression of gratitude for those many gifts, giving back to God in thanksgiving for the blessings He has given us. Orthodox stewardship is a mindset of thanksgiving. It is not a calculation of "How much do I need to give?", but a reflection on the questions "What am I thankful for?" and "How do I express my thanks to God for His gifts?
Christian Stewardship is about becoming good caretakers of all that God has given us. God has given each of us special and unique gift and through Holy Scripture, He teaches us all that we have is a loan. He lends everything to us, and reminds us that one day, He will ask us to give a detailed accounting of what we have done with the gifts He has given us. Archbishop Anastasios of Albania has noted that “we find ourselves by offering ourselves.” Have we learned the blessedness of generously giving to others of all we have?
The Christian Stewardship Program is an opportunity to respond to Christ's love by perpetuating His ministry through the Church. Stewardship places the responsibility to support the Church exactly where it belongs, on us.
We ask that you prayerfully consider making your commitment toward this year's stewardship drive.
You may use the form below to make your 2022 commitment.
The 2022 Stewardship Committee
Your Stewardship Commitment will help us meet our 2022 goals and supports the ministries, programs, and liturgical life of our Church.
Church Ministries, Programs, Organizations & Outreach
For more information or to participate, please contact the Church office at 972-991-1166 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education & Faith Enrichment
- Adult Weekly & Evening Bible Study
- Agape Visitations
- Altar Guild
- Austin Street Center
- Caregiver Support Group
- CaringBridge and CareCalendar
- Catechetical School
- Daughters of Penelope (DOP)
- Greek School & PTA (Youth & Adult)
- Hellenic Cultural Society of Dallas
- Holy Trinity Academy
- Holy Trinity Choir
- Holy Trinity Hellenic Dancers (HTHD)
- HT Parish Council
- Holy Orthodox Primary Education (HOPE)
- Maids of Athena
- Men’s Ministry Fellowship
- Mission Blankets
- Nafpaktian Brotherhood
- North Dallas Shared Ministries
- North Texas Orthodox Missions (NTOM)
- Order of AHEPA
- Orthodox Christian Fellowship (OCF) College Ministries
- Prison Ministry
- Sisterhood of St. Ksenia Women’s Ministry
- Senior Fellowship
- Social Media/Website
- St. Barbara Philoptochos Society - Meal Bearing Women
- Vacation Bible School
- Welcome Ministry
- Yarn Guild
- Youth Choir
- Youth Ministry (JOY & GOYA)